5.22.2011

Recipe #6: Grilled PB&J.

I'll admit that I put no effort into this "recipe".  Today, being Sunday, and the day that my mom returns from her conference, left me with a lack of motivation to hit the store and a drive to clean the house before mom returned home and yelled at us for the fact that we're a mess without her. SO- simple, simple lunch.

Some of you may have done this before; I'm not pretending to be a genius about it. If not, it's oozy deliciousness. My dad has made these for us kids our entire lives and has always said how he lived off of them in college. Considering that I'm moving into my first apartment in 3 months, I may be doing the same.

Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly.


-Bread
-Peanut Butter
-Jelly
-Butter



Step 1: Make a good 'ole PB&J.
'Nuff said. Make it how you like it. In my opinion, the more peanut butter and jelly, the better. But that's just me.

I mean, a picture shouldn't really be necessary. 


Step 2: Grill that puppy up!
Butter one side of the sandwich and put the butter side down in a small skillet. While the sandwich is cooking, butter the other side. Then just let the sandwich cook like you would a grilled cheese! Simple enough.




Step 3: Eat it up!
Best served with milk in my humble opinion. 

Yum!


Happy eating! Share the love!

-Olivia.

1 comment:

  1. Brooklynne SlabaughMay 27, 2011 at 10:31 PM

    simply delicious. what a classic!

    ReplyDelete