5.17.2011

Summer of Food. Summer of Love.

First of all: put a smile on your face!! You're sitting down at the computer for a minute. And since you're looking at a food blog, I'm assuming that you're looking through the computer leisurely. So take a deep breath and let out a smile. Now onto the blog...

My name is Olivia. I'm a sophomore at Purdue University studying Family and Consumer Science Education. Since I can remember, I've loved being in the kitchen.

That would be me on the right of the screen...Miss Courtney Scott on the left. Friends FOREVER! :)

Me and mommy back in the day! 

In the past few years, I've loved it even more. In high school, I was known as "Cookie Girl" because I would bake for the teachers on a regular basis. Many people thought I was the biggest brown noser ever...BUT I would just like to clear that up right now. I don't bake and cook for people because I want their attention. I do it because it brings me joy to see them happy. 

For me, food is more than nutrition (or a lack thereof). Food is love...if cooked with the heart. This summer, I'm cooking with my heart. For myself, for those I cook for, and for you too! I hope you enjoy my summer project! It's my mission to gain new recipes and experiences all in one. So here is to a summer of food and a summer of love. :) 

-Olivia.


No comments:

Post a Comment